Isoelectric point, the pH at which a particular molecule carries no net electrical charge, is an critical parameter for
many analytical biochemistry and proteomics techniques, especially for 2D gel electrophoresis (2D-PAGE), capillary isoelectric focusing (cIEF), X-ray crystallography
and liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
IPC 2.0 based on deep learning is available at ipc2.mimuw.edu.pl
Below is the text area where you can paste amino acid sequence of analyzed protein (peptide) or multiple sequences in fasta format
for Ala-Pro-Lys-His-Ala-Tyr peptide, please enter APKHAY
- Input should be ONE sequence in plain text or MULTIPLE sequences in FASTA format (limit is set to 50,000 chars)
- Input should be in one letter amino acid code, input can be upper or lower case.
- Alphabet allowed: VXCDBFMOLNYIQTGHWESKPAUR.
- All non-amino acid characters will be removed from the sequence.
- For big datasets use standalone version or split your input into 50k chunks.
Standalone version of the program
|IPC in Python
(command line, any OS)
License: IPC is public domain, for details see license